It just hit me that I haven’t updated my blog since the middle of May…so it was definately time for a new look now! Since it already June what better than a colorful makeup!?
Purple blended out with a bit of pink and orange and underneath green.
I really hope you’re having a great start of this summer! May and June have always been my favorite months and I always wish they were a bit longer.
I’ll try my best, even though I’m so busy, to update my blog soon again! I really wish you a wonderful weekend! ❤
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Apply Make Up Geek’s eyeshadow White Lies over the brow bone.
- Highlight under the eyebrows with Motives Cosmetics eyeshadow Créme Fresh.
- Blend in Make Up Geek’s eyeshadow Peach Smoothie over the crease.
- Right under blend in Make Up Geek’s eyeshadow Morocco.
- Over the outer mobile eyelid apply Make Up Geek’s eyeshadow Simply Marlena and blend outwards.
- In the crease add intesity with Make Up Geek’s eyeshadow Curfew and blend out well.
- Over the mobile eyelid apply NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and over it apply Motives Cosmetics eyeshadow Aphrodite.
- In the inner corner of the eye apply Make Up Geek’s eyeshadow Shimma Shimma.
- Along the lower lashline and in the waterline apply NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. Over it, in the inne part, apply Make Up Geek’s eyeshadow Fuji.
- Over the outer part apply Make Up Geek’s eyeshadow Dragonfly.
- Apply an eyeliner and make a wing using Inglot’s AMC eyeliner gel 74.
- Apply Eyeko’s skinny brush mascara and apply Red Cherry Lashes WSP.
- Contour the face using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit and Glow Kit. On the cheeks apply YSL Blush Volupté Passionnee nr 6.
- On the lips apply NYX Xtreme Lip Cream Bonfire.
- Set the makeup with Urban Decay de-slick Makeup Setting Spray. Done!