So finally a sunny start of the week here in Florence. You can start feeling the spring in the air now. I love it! So today’s makeup is in bright shades using the Huda Beauty Rose Gold Edition palette.
I hope you all are having a great Tuesday!! ❤
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Apply BAE over the browbone.
- Highlight under the eyebrows with MOON DUST and apply it also in the inner corner of the eye.
- Blend in SHY over the crease.
- Right under SHY blend in FLAMINGO.
- Apply MANEATER to the outer part of the mobile eyelid and blend up in the crease.
- To the outer V apply BOSSY and blend outwards and slightely up in the crease.
- Apply NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in MILK over the mobile eyelid. Over the middle part apply 24K with then finger. Apply a little bit of 24K also along the lower lashline just in the inner part.
- In the inner part of the mobile eyelid apply ANGELIC.
- Along the lower lashline apply BOSSY.
- Blend in MANEATER under BOSSY.
- Line upper and lower waterline with Urban Decay’s 24/7 Waterline Eyepencil Rail.
- Apply INGLOT’s AMC Eyeliner Gel 77 and make a wing.
- Apply Eyeko’s skinny brush mascara and put on Vegas Nay Lashes by Eylure Easy Elegance.
- Contour the face using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. Highlight with ABH Glow kit. On the cheeks apply Yves Saint Laurent’s Blush Volupté Passionnee nr 6.
- Line the lips with Illamasqua’s Lip Colouring Pencil Media. Over it apply Motives Cosmetics Rich Formula Lipstick in color Magenta.
- Set the makeup with Motives Cosmetics No More Shine Make Up Setting Spray. Done!