I hope you’ve had a really nice weekend! I’ve just been relaxing since it’s been raining almost the whole Saturday and Sunday. This new week started as the old one ended with rain! So now I really hope to see some sun tomorrow.
I’ve been preparing this look even though the light wasn’t on my side, it’s so frustrating when you’ve to take 300 pictures just to get 5 decent ones… Probably should get myself a ringlight, but I still prefer taking pictures in daylight. Sometimes I ask myself why I’m doing this, wasting hours on taking pictures, but when the passion is stronger than the common sense you just can’t stop yourself! 🙂
The look I created today is made with Huda Beauty’s Textured Shadows Palette Rose Gold Edition. The look is a bit more dramatic since I combined the eyemakeup with strong red lips. That’s how I wanted this look to be, but I’m sure it would look great also with a pair of nude lips.
Have a wonderful week now! ❤
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Apply BAE over the browbone.
- Highlight under the eyebrows with Moon Dust and apply it also to the inner corner of the eye.
- Blend in Sandal Wood above the crease.
- Right under Sandal Wood blend in Henna.
- Apply Maneater to the outer part of the mobile eyelid and blend up in the crease.
- Apply Coco to the outer V and blend outwards and up in the crease into the inner part of the mobile eyelid.
- Over the middle mobile eyelid and under the middle lower lashline apply NYX jumbo eye pencil Horse Raddish 607. Over it tap on Dubai with the finger.
- Under the lower lashline in the inner and outer part apply Coco.
- Under Coco blend in Maneater.
- Line upper and lower waterline with Urban Decay’s 24/7 Waterline Eyepencil Rail.
- Apply an eyeliner using INGLOT’s AMC Eyeliner Gel 74.
- Apply Eyeko’s skinny brush mascara and put on Ardell’s Color Impact Demi Wispies in Plum.
- Contour the face using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit. Highlight the cheekbones with Sunray from ABH Glow Kit and on the cheeks. Apply Yves Saint Laurent Blush Volupté Passionnee nr 6.
- Line and color the lips with Kryolan’s red faceliner and over it apply Kryolan’s Lipstick color LF415. Done!