Wow the weeks are going fast now! I ended last week with some work which always is really nice.
At the same time we had a long weekend since the school decided to do a strike on Friday. That’s Italy… Noone understands why, noone tells you and nothing ever changes…hahaha… Luckily I wasn’t working Friday so I could stay with my children.
So today’s look feels a bit more ”springy”. Light green shades mixed with earthy tones is always a happy mix. I added pink lips to this look to make it even brighter.
Have a wonderful happy week!!! ❤
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer anti-aging. Highlight with Brilliance under the eyebrows.
- Blend in Wit above the crease.
- Right under blend in Perception.
- Apply Creativity to the outer part of the mobile eyelid and blend up in the crease and outwards.
- Over the mobile eyelid and along the lower lashline apply NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Horse Raddish. Over it apply Nabla’s eyeshadow Citron.
- Along the lower lashline apply Nablas’s eyeshadow Citron from the inner part to the middle, and from the middle to the outer part apply Nabla’s eyeshadow Extravirgin.
- In the inner corner of the eye apply Nabla’s eyeshadow Madreperla.
- Apply Sigma’s Standout eyes gel eyeliner in Liberally Toasted and make a wing. Apply it also in the waterline.
- Apply Eyeko’s skinny brush mascara and put on Ardell’s Natural Demi Luvies in Black.
- Contour the face using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit and Glow Kit. On the cheeks apply Yves Saint Laurent Blush Volupté Passionnee nr 6.
- Contour and color the lips with Illamasqua Lip Colouring Pencil Media. Over apply Motives for LaLa Mineral Lipstick Beso.
- Set the makeup with Urban Decay’s de-slick Makeup Setting Spray.