Here in Florence it’s been a few days with incredibly warm weather for the season. I think we had 24 degrees yesterday and close to that also today. It’s really wonderful and all the trees and flowers are starting to bloom out really fast now. The sunsets at night are spectacular and I get so inspired by all these wonderful colors.
My makeup inspiration of today’s look come from what nature offers right now, beautiful spring colors. Then Easter is coming up soon and I love to be colorful at this time of the year.
I hope you’ve had a great week and will have a nice weekend! We’re going quickly up to Sweden but will be back already on Tuesday. I’m really looking forward to come home even if it’s just for a short visit. ❤
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Highlight under the eyebrows with a white eyeshadow. Blend in Yellow above the crease.
- Right under Yellow blend in AB 13 (orange).
- Apply Magenta to the outer mobile eyelid and blend up in the crease and outwards.
- Apply NYX Jumbo Eyepencil in MILK over the mobile eyelid and over it apply Flamingo.
- Apply NYX Jumbo Eyepencil in MILK also in the waterline and under the lower lashline. Over it apply AB 85 (blue).
- Close to the inner corner of the eye under the lower lashline apply a gold eyeshadow.
- Apply Inglot’s AMC eyeliner gel nr 74 and make a wing.
- Apply Eyeko’s skinny brush mascara and put on Ardell’s Color Impact Demi Wispies in Plum.
- Contour the face using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit and GLow Kit. On the cheeks apply YSL Blush Volupté Passionnee nr 6.
- Line the lips with Illamasqua’s Lip Colouring Pencil Media and over it apply Nabla Cosmetics Diva Crime Modern Matte Lipstick Vertigo.
- Set the makeup with Urban Decay’s chill makeup setting spray. Done!