We started with some small Easter celebrations already this morning. I had hidden the childrens Easter eggs together with a present, so we had a small Easter egg hunt after breakfast this morning. The children were so excited and happy! Then what I love about them is that they show their appreciation. I never want them to take anything for granted and I think they’ve started to understand what I mean now. ❤
For this Easter I wanted a fresh colorful makeup and this is the result. I used a soft pink lipstick to this look with a touch of glitter to the lower central lip, (which was more for the photo, I would never eat with glitter on my lips 😉 ). The lipstick comes from Euphidra, the brand I’m promoting and doing makeup for around different pharmacies here in Florence. It’s from their new serie that recently launched. I’m so exited because the quality and the shades are amazing. As soon as I’ll have the time I’m going to do a post showing you all their new lipsticks.
I want to wish you a fantastic Easter weekend and send you all lots of love! 🐣🐰
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Highlight with a white eyeshadow under the eyebrowns.
- Blend in Kryolan’s eyeshadow Yellow above the crease.
- Right under blend in Kryolan’s orange eyeshadow AB 13.
- Apply Kryolan’s pink eyeshadow Flamingo to the outer part of the mobile eyelid and blend up in the crease and outwards.
- Over the mobile eyelid apply NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in MILK and over it apply Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow Lemon Drop.
- Apply NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in MILK in the waterline and along the lower lashline. In the inner part apply Makeup Geek’s eyeshadowFuji.
- Over the rest apply Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow Dragonfly.
- Apply and eyeliner using Inglot’s AMC eyeliner gel nr 77.
- Apply Eyeko’s skinny brush mascara and put on Ardell’s Invisiband Scanties in black.
- Contour the face using ABH Contour Kit and Glow Kit. On the cheeks apply YSL Blush Volupté Passionnee nr 6.
- On the lips apply Euphidra’s Lipstick Rosso Labbra Shine RS01. On the lower central lip I added a bit of a pink glitter.
- Set the make up with Urban Decay’s de-slick makeup setting spray. Done!