For Valentine’s Day this year I suggest a shimmery halo makeup. Choose the color combination you like most and your eyes will look gorgeous. I tried this combination in brown and turquoise shades which isn’t that classic but the effect you get is amazing.
I want to wish you a fantastic Valentine’s Day with much love. Myself will work the whole day and spread love with my makeup brushes 😉 . I usually never celebrate Valentine’s Day since it’s too commercial for my taste. I like to be nice and show love everyday and not closing it in one day. But the meaning of Valentine’s Day is beautiful so enjoy it as much as you can!
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Highlight under the eyebrows with Tempera.
- Blend in Burnt Orange above the crease.
- In the crease blend in Burnt Ochre.
- To the outer part apply Antique Bronze and blend outwards and up in the crease arriving to the inner part of the mobile eyelid. Add more until you get the intensity you desire.
- Over the middle mobile eyelid and under the middle lower lashline apply NYX jumbo eye pencil Horse Raddish 607 and over it apply Kryolan’s Living Color Jade. Apply Kryolan’s Living Color Jade also in the inner corner of the eye.
- Then under the lower lashline in the inner and outer part apply Antique Bronze.
- Blend out Antique Bronze with Red Ochre.
- Line upper and lower waterline with Urban Decay’s 24/7 Waterline Eyepencil Rail.
- Apply Inglot’s AMC Eyeliner Gel 77 and make a wing.
- Apply Eyeko’s Skinny Brush Mascara and put on Ardell’s Natural Lashes nr 104.
- Contour the face with Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. Apply Yves Saint Laurent’s Blush Volupté Passionnee nr 6. Hightlight the cheekbones and what you like to highlight with the shade snow from Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit.
- Line the lips with Illamasqua’s Lip Colouring Pencil Media and over it apply NYX’s Xtreme Lip Cream Pinky Nude.
- Set the makeup with Motives Cosmetic’s No More Shine makeup setting spray. Done!