This rainy Friday I went for a soft peach glowy makeup that shines up the this grey day a bit! Today is one of those days, that if you have the possibility, you just want to lock yourself inside, read a good book or watch a movie. I haven’t done anything of that but I’ve been baking bread and a cake for tonight. After school this evening I’ll bring the kids to a carneval party, hopefully I’ll survive the evening.
Have a really nice weekend and take care!!
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Highlight under the eyebrows with Nabla’s eyeshadow Antique White.
- Blend in Nabla’s eyeshadow Peach Velvet over the browbone.
- Blend in Nabla’s eyeshadow Fahrenheit above the crease.
- Blend in Nabla’s eyeshadow Wild Side into the crease and blend outwards.
- Apply Nabla’s eyeshadow Mimesis to the outer part of the mobile eyelid and blend up in the crease into the inner part of the mobile eyelid.
- Apply Euphidra’s waterproof eyepencil 03 Sabbia Rosata over the mobile eyelid and under the middle part of the lower lashline. Over it apply Nabla’s eyeshadow Aphrodite.
- Then just over the middle mobile eyelid and under the middle lower lashline apply Nabla’s eyeshadow Lazy Days. Apply it also to the inner corner of the eye.
- Under the lower lashline in the outer and inner part apply Nabla’s eyeshadow Mimesis.
- Line upper and lower waterline using Urban Decay’s 24/7 Waterline Eyepencil Rail. Apply Sigma’s gel eyeliner Liberally Toasted and make a wing.
- Apply Eyeko’s skinny brush mascara and put on Red Cherry Lashes WSP.
- Contour the face using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. Over the cheeks apply Yves Saint Laurent Blush Volupté Passionnee nr 6. Highlight with Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit.
- Line and color the lips with Marc Jacobs Poutliner Longwear Lippencil 302 Honeybun and over it apply Marc Jacobs New Nudes 108 HAVE WE MET? Add also a bit of Yves Saint Laurent Gloss Volupté 1 Golden.
- Set the makeup with Motives Cosmetics No More Shine Make Up Setting Spray. Done!