Finally I’ve been able to create a look using only my eyeshadows from Make Up Store. I bought them this summer and I’ve been using them a lot, it’s just that I haven’t had the proper time to take pictures of how the makeup turn out using them. These warm shades are really classic and easy to wear. I matched the eyemakeup with a pair of red lips. December is a month where I think many of use like wearing red lipstick. Red lips looks also great, maybe even greater, with just a light eyemakeup. The version I did I would suggest as an evening makeup.
Now before Chrismas I’ve some new looks ready that I’ll show you in upcoming posts. Have a great start of the new week!
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Highlight under the eyebrows with Make Up Store’s microshadow Vanilla.
- Blend in Make Up Store’s microshadow Enigma above the crease and blend outwards.
- Apply Make Up Store’s microshadow Fashion to the outer part of the mobile eyelid and blend up in the crease and slightely outwards.
- Apply Make Up Store’s microshadow Bronze over the mobile eyelid to about the middle. Apply it also to the inner corner of the eye and in the beginning under the lower lashline.
- Then apply Fashion along the lower lashline.
- Blend out Fashion with Enigma.
- Line upper and lower waterline with Urban Decay’s 24/7 Waterline Eyepencil Rail. Apply Illamasqua’s Precision Gel Eyeliner Infinity and make a wing, smudge it out a bit.
- Apply Eyeko’s Skinny Brush Mascara Long and Tall and apply Ardell’s Natural Demi Wispies in Black.
- Contour the face using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. On the cheeks apply Yves Saint Laurent’s Blush Volupté Passionnee nr 6.
- Line the lips using Kryolan’s red faceliner and over it apply a mix of Kryolan’s lipstick LF415 and LF403.
- Set the makeup with Urban Decay’s de-slick makeup setting spray. Done!