This Natural Matte eyeshadow palette from Too Faced has been one of those palettes I’ve been looking at for a long time without purchase, but when the right occasion showed up I just had to buy it. It’s one of those perfect ”easy to go” everyday palettes, and it hasn’t let me down. I really like it and use it a lot. The shadows are very soft with a good pigmentation and very blendable. With the right primer under they last without problem the whole day.
Have a wonderful weekend now!!! Here in Florence it just started to rain.
Here’s one look a created a while ago using this eyeshadow palette. I combined it with a strong matte lip using one of Euphidra’s new lipsticks.
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Highlight under the eyebrows with Heaven.
- Blend in Lace Teddy above the crease.
- Right under blend in Strapless.
- Add intesity to the outer V with Risqué and blend outwards and up in the crease.
- Apply Chocolate Cookie over the middle mobile eyelid.
- In the inner part of the mobile eyelid apply Honey Butter.
- Apply Heaven to the inner corner of the eye.
- Along the lower lashline apply Risqué.
- Blend it out using Strapless.
- Apply an eyeliner using Euphidra’s waterproof eyepencil EA04 Terra Bruciata and smudge it out.
- Apply Euphidra’s lengthening mascara.
- Contour the face using ABH Contour Kit. On the cheeks apply Sigma’s Powder Blush in Cheeky.
- On the lips apply Euphidras Lipstick Rosso Labbra Mat RM01. Done!