I’ve always liked the combination of purple and orange shades in eye makeups. I’ve probably used it in many times but I never get tired of it. For me this is a great summer makeup that can be used both day and nighttime.
In this makeup I mixed both shimmery and matte eyeshadows.
Last week I finally ordered a new makeup palette that I can’t wait to get home and play with. Some of you may already have it, or for sure you’ve seen it in many makeup tutorials lately. I won’t tell you which one it is but as soon as I’ll have it I’ll post it here on the blog with swatches and information.
I wish you a great start of the week!
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Apply Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow White Lies under the eyebrow.
- Over the brow bone blend in Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow Peach Smoothie.
- Above the crease blend in Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow Morocco.
- Right under Morocco blend in Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow Cocoa Bear.
- To the outer V apply Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow Curfew and blend outwards and up in the crease.
- Add intesity to the outer part of the mobile eyelid by applying Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow Corrupt and blend out.
- Apply NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in MILK over the mobile eyelid. Apply Nabla’s eyeshadow Lilac Wonder from the inner to the middle mobile eyelid.
- Apply Nabla’s eyeshadow Cattleya over the middle mobile eyelid.
- Apply NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in the waterline and under the lower lashline. Then along the lower lashline apply Nabla’s eyeshadow Aphrodite.
- In the waterline over NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in MILK apply Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow Curfew.
- Apply Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow Shimma Shimma in the inner corner of the eye.
- Apple Illamasqua’s Precision Gel Eyeliner in Infinity and make a wing.
- Apply mascara and put on Ardell’s Natural Demi Wispies in Black.
- Contour the face using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Medium and apply Sephora’s blush Romantic Rose on the cheeks.
- On the lips apply NYX Lipstick in Peach Bellini.
- Set the makeup with Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray. Done!