The weather here in Florence been so grey and rainy lately that I felt that I needed to cheer up a bit with a fun colorful halo makeup look. I mainly used colors in purple, pink and gold. This could be an idea for Valentines Day or for a fun night out. In this look I also tried the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, shade Amber Gold, which is a lovely golden highlighter that reflects a bit of pink. I really love this Glow Kit, I’ve been using it frequently.
With this post I wish you a fantastic start of the new week! I’ll be busy working which feels great!
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Apply Thanks A Latte all over the brow bone.
- Highlight under the eyebrows with Crystal.
- Blend in Hastag above the crease.
- Apply Wine N Dine to the outer part of the mobile eyelid and blend outwards and up in the crease until the inner part of the mobile eyelid.
- Add intensity by using Teddy Bear and blend in into the crease from the outer to the inner part.
- Over the mobile eyelid and under the lower lashline in the middle apply Euphidra’s waterproof pencil in Sabbia Rosata. Over it apply Cool Bears.
- Over Cool Bears just on the middle mobile eyelid apply a bit of Toffee.
- In the outer and inner part under the lower lashline apply Teddy Bear.
- Under Teddy Bear blend in Wine N Dine.
- Apply Inglot’s AMC eyeliner gel 74 and make a wing. Apply in also in the waterline.
- Apply Armani’s Black Ecstasy mascara and put on Ardell’s Color Impact Demi Wispies in Plum.
- Contour the face using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. Highlight the cheekbones with Amber Gold From ABH Glow Kit. On the cheeks apply Yves Saint Laurent Blush Volupté Passionnee nr 6.
- Line and color the lips using Illamasqua’s Lip Colouring Pencil Media. Then apply Stila’s Splash Collection Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick AMALFI.
- Set the makeup using Urban Decay’s de-slick makeup setting spray. Done!