The makeup I show you today goes in pink and grey tones. It’s not a combination I make that often but it’s a nice variant to use once in a while. Pink and grey can really look great together.
Sometimes people ask me how to combine different types of colors. It doesn’t have just a simple answer. But one thing that I’m certain about and that I believe is the most important when trying new color combinations is how you decide to apply them and the intensity you give to each shade. If you apply them in the ”right” way you can mix what colors you want, even colors you never would think look good together. It’s all about the application from my point of view. And it’s here where the practise comes in. The beautiful thing about makeup is that there’s no rules, just some guidlines, but you decide, the result can become horrible as wonderful, but the more you practice the more secure you get. It works as with everything else. One should never give up trying beacuse everytime you try you automatically become a bit better than last time.
In Florence today it’s really beautiful and sunny. I’m having a bit of a cold these days but now I really start looking forward to springtime. I’m still in a period where I don’t have much time to do new makeup looks but I’ve got a few ideas for upcoming looks, just need the time to realize them.
I hope you’re having a fantastic week!! Until next time, take care!! Xoxo
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Highlight under the eyebrows with Motives Cosmetics eyeshadow in Creme Fresh.
- Blend in Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow in Simply Marlena above the crease.
- Apply Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow in Curfew to the outer part of the mobile eyelid and blend up in the crease and outwards.
- Apply Motives Cosmetics eyeshadow in Antique Gold over the mobile eyelid.
- In the inner corner of the eye apply Motives Cosmetics eyeshadow in Bling.
- Along the lower lashline apply Motives Cosmetics eyeshadow in Onyx.
- Blend out Onyx with Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow in Curfew.
- Make an eyeliner using Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Alloy.
- Apply mascara.
- Contour the face using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. On the cheeks apply YSL Blush Volupté Passionnee nr 6.
- Line the lips using Illamasqua’s Lip Colouring Pencil in Media and over it add a bit of YSL Gloss Volupté 1 Golden.