This week has been much more positive than the last one. Feels good to mentally feel better again. What really helps me to cheer up is listening to music, it works a bit like therapy for me. And I love going back a bit in time finding old songs I listened to years ago, and with that I get so many happy memories and positive energy which gets me back on the right track again.
(Then tomorrow we’ll change the wind shield on the car and with that one problem less. 🙂 )
On Saturday my daughter is turing 9, so she’ll have a few friends over for the day. I’ll make lunch for them and afterwards we’ll have the cake. In the afternoon I’ll bring them to do some kind of activity together, maybe ice skating. She’s really looking forward to her birthday which makes me very happy! 9 years already…
Today’s makeup is a kind of makeup I’ve done million of times. A neutral look with a pop of color along the lower lashline. It’s a look that in its simplicaty puts me in a good mood. It’s also super easy to make and you decide the intensity of the colors. I made mine really soft and blended. Then adding a pair of false eyelashes can never be wrong, as long as you use a pair that are super light and doesn’t disturb you during the day. Some lashes can make the eye feel heavy or sometimes the inner part can feel like a spine, if that happens try to find a pair that are lightweighted with an invisible band. I’m a big fan of Ardell’s eyelashes. Also Eylure has some good ones.
With that I want to wish you a great weekend!!!
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Highlight under the eyebrows with Nabla’s eyeshadow Antique White.
- Blend in Nabla’s eyeshadow Peach Velvet above the crease.
- Apply Nabla’s eyeshadow Wild Side to the outer V and blend outwards and up in the crease.
- Over the mobile eyelid apply MAC’s eyeshadow in Naked Lunch. Apply it also to the inner corner of the eye.
- Along the lower lashline apply Nabla’s eyeshadow Cattleya.
- Just under the inner part under the lower lashline apply Nabla’s eyeshadow Lilac Wonder.
- Apply INGLOT’s AMC Eyeliner Gel 77 and make a wing.
- Line upper and lower waterline with Urban Decay’s 24/7 Waterline Eyepencil in Rail.
- Apply Eyeko’s skinny brush mascara and put on Ardell’s Natural Demi Luvies.
- Contour the face using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. On the cheeks apply Yves Saint Laurent Blush Volupté Passionnee nr 6.
- Contour and color the lips with Illamasqua’s Lip Colouring Pencil Media and over it apply Illamasqua’s Vanitas Matte Lipstick Wanton. Done!