I was so enthusiastic for this new year until I came back to Florence and a lot of things just went wrong. Cracked car wind shield because of a stone on the motorway, heating system not working correctly in the house, water leak from one of the radiators…
Then personally I’ve a problem with my knee so it’s hard for me right now to do physical activity. I love going out running and walking but the pain is stopping me for doing so. All these things together make me feel really down, without energy and actually a bit depressed in this moment. At least I hope my passion for makeup will return soon beacuse right now I’m in lack of inspiration. But, it can always be worse so I don’t want to complain. I think it’s normal to feel a bit down once in a while, also because then you appreciate even more when you feel good again. I’m normally a positive person and when this period is over I hope to restart this year with the right spirit.
The makeup I show you today is a simple warm smokey look where I’ve been using eyeshadows from Sigma’s Warm Neutral eyeshadow palette.
Want to wish you all a good weekend!!! ❤
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Highlight under the eyebrows with Sugar Milk.
- Blend in Cinnamon above the crease.
- Right under and a bit over Cinnamon blend in Optimistic.
- Blend in Warm Stone to the outer V and continue blending outwards and up in the crease.
- Over the mobile eyelid first apply Euphidra’s waterproof eyepencil 03 Sabbia Rosata and over it press on Balanced. Apply it also in the inner corner of the eye and in the inner part under the lower lashline.
- Along the lower lashline apply Warm Stone.
- Blend in Optimistic under Warm Stone.
- Apply a brown eyeliner using Euphidra’s waterproof eyepencil 05 Cioccolato, smudge it out a bit.
- Apply Euphidra’s lengthening mascara.
- Contour the face using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour kit. On the cheeks apply Yves Saint Laurent Blush Volupté Passionnee nr 6.
- Line and color the lips with Urban Decay’s Gwen Stefani Lippencil Wonderland and over it apply Euphidra’s Volume Lipstick PM03 Flame.
- Set the makeup with Urban Decay’s de-slick makeup setting spray. Done!