I hope you’re having a nice relaxing Sunday. This week I’ve tried to organize as much as possible before Christmas to be able to take it easy the upcoming two weeks. We’re leaving for Sweden soon and I would like to have as much as possible ready during next week. In the meantime I’m also trying my best to create some new makeup looks for the blog.
The look I show you today is super easy to create with a smudged out eyeliner. Here I’m using the waterproof eyepencils from Euphidra, website here, which is an Italian cosmetic line that I collaborate with right now. What I do is that I work for their brand in different pharmacies where I offer a makeup session for their clients and consultency for their products. I love it and the brand is amazing, from the facial creams and face cleaning products to the makeup line.
Have a really nice evening now and I’ll be back soon again with a new look!
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Highlight with Venus under the eyebrows and apply it to the inner corner of the eye.
- Blend in Naked 2 above the crease.
- Apply Faint to the outer part of the mobile eyelid and blend up in the crease and outwards.
- Add intesity to the outer V using Crave and blend out.
- Over the mobile eyelid apply Foxy.
- Along the lower lashline apply EuPhidra’s waterproof eye pencil 04 Giada.
- Over it in the inner part apply Motives Cosmetics pressed eyeshadow Green Apple.
- Under the rest apply Motives Cosmetics pressed eyeshadow Forbidden.
- Apply EuPhidra’s waterproof eye pencil 01 Fumo as an eyeliner. I applied it to the middle of the eyelid and then I smudged it out.
- Line upper and lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Waterline Eyepencil Rail and apply EuPhidra’s Lengthening mascara.
- Contour the face using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. Apply Yves Saint Laurent Blush Volupté Passionnee nr 6.
- On the lips I just used Illamasqua’s Lip Colouring Pencil in Media.
- Set the makeup with Urban Decay’s de-slick makeup setting spray. Done!