Here’s a look I made mixing matte neutral shades with green and purple. A simple yet fun look that is easy to create.
This weekend I will spend with my family just relaxing. It’s been a busy week! I can’t believe it’s almost December and that Christmas is coming up. I need to start thinking about all the Christmas present, hopefully without getting too stressed ;-).
This sunday we will light up the first candle of Advent, that’s a Swedish tradition I always will continue with. At the same time I will try to decorate the house a bit.
Wish you all a great weekend!
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Highlight under the eyebrows with Brilliance.
- Blend in Wit above the crease.
- Right under with blend in Perception.
- In the crease blend Intellect.
- To the outer V apply Thinker and blend outwards and up in the crease.
- Apply intensity to the outer part of the mobile eyelid using Intensity and blend out.
- Over the mobile eyelid apply NYX jumbo eyepencil in MILK. Over it over the middle mobile eyelid apply Wit.
- In the inner part of the mobile eyelid apply Genius.
- Apply NYX jumbo eyepencil in Horse Raddish in and under the waterline. In the inner part apply Makeup Geeks eyeshadow in Fuji.
- From the middle to the outer part apply Makeup Geeks eyeshadow in Dragonfly.
- Apply Inglot AMC eyeliner gel 74 and make a wing.
- Apply mascara and put on Ardell’s Color Impact Demi Wispies in Plum.
- Contour the face using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. On the cheeks apply Yves Saint Laurent Blush Volupté Passionnee nr 6.
- Contour the lips using Illamasqua’s Lip Colouring Pencil Media. Over it apply Illamasqua’s Vanitas Matte Lipstick Wanton.
- Set the makeup with Urban Decay’s de-slick makeup setting spray. Done!