Today’s look is a soft smokey makeup in brown, orange, wine red and gold tones. A look that is perfect now for the end of autumn beginning of the winter season. For this look I used the Violet Voss Holy Grail eyeshadow palette.
Last week I got a few new products that I ordered a while back. I’m going to show and talk to you about them in my upcoming post.
I also have a new eyeshadow palette on my wishlist that I hope to be able to order as soon as it’ll be back in stock. If I manage to order it I’ll let you know which one I’m taking about. I just hope I can get it before Christmas.
I hope all of you are doing fine and I wish you a great week!
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Highlight under the eyebrows with Crystal.
- Blend in Transition over the brow bone.
- Under Transition blend in Hashtag.
- Under Hashtag blend in R U Kitten Me.
- Right over the crease blend in Brownie Points and blend outwards.
- Apply Teddy Bear to the outer V and blend up in the crease and outwards.
- Apply Wine N Dine to the outer mobile eyelid.
- Over the middle mobile eyelid apply Toffee.
- To the inner part of the mobile eyelid apply Cool Beans.
- Apply Ploof to the inner corner of the eye.
- Along the lower lashline apply Wine N Dine.
- Blend out using Hashtag.
- Just under the inner part of the lower lashline apply So Jelly.
- Line upper and lower waterline with Urban Decay’s 24/7 Waterline Eyepencil Rail.
- Apply and eyeliner using Sigma’s Standout eyes gel eyeliner Liberally Toasted.
- Apply Eyeko’s skinny brush mascara and put on Ardell’s Natural Lashes nr 104.
- Contour the face using Anastasia beverly Hills Contour Kit. On the cheeks apply Sephora’s blush in Romantic Rose.
- Contour the lips using Marc’s Jacobs (P)outliner Longwear Lippencil 302 HONEY(BUN) and over it apply Kryolan’s lipstick LF403. Over it add a tiny bit of Yves Saint Laurent Gloss Volupté in Golden.
- Set the makeup with Urban Decay’s de-slick makeup setting spray. Done!