This weekend I’m in Sweden with the whole family. I’m really happy to be back again even if just for a few days. The weather here is of course much colder, even though it has been cold also in Italy, but here the autumn is much more ahead than in Florence. I love every season but the autumn, if it’s a beautiful day, can be surprisingly amazing with its wonderful colors.
Here’s another fall makeup that I’ve done using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette. The shades in this palette are really perfect for this season.
Have a wonderful weekend now!
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Highlight under the eyebrows with Tempera.
- Blend in Golden Ochre above the crease.
- Under Golden Ochre blend in Burnt Orange.
- Right over the crease blend in Realgar.
- Apply Red Ochre over the outer part of the mobile eyelid and blend it outwards and up in the crease.
- Apply Cyprus Umber to the outer V and blend out.
- Over the mobile eyelid apply Primavera.
- Highlight in the inner corner of the eye with Vermeer.
- Along the lower lashline apply Cyrpus Umber.
- Blend out using Burnt Orange.
- Line upper and lower waterline with Urban Decay’s 24/7 Waterline Eyepencil Rail. Apply Stila’s Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Dark Brown and make a wing.
- Apply mascara and put on Ardell’s Fashion Lashes nr 116.
- Contour the lips with Kryolan’s red Faceliner and over it apply a mix of Kryolan’s lipstick in LF415 and LF421.
- Contour the face using Anastasia beverly Hill Contour Kit. On the cheeks apply Sigma’s Cheeky Powder Blush.
- Set the makeup with Urban Decay’s De-Slick makeup setting spray. Done!