Since the fall is really around the corner also my makeup inspiration gets affected by all the beautiful colors outside.
I’ve been out running a lot lately and I get so much positive energy out of it. Beeing out when the sun rises is really amazing and the nature is so beautiful at that hour.
For this look I used the Holy Grail palette from Violet Voss. I’ve been using it really a lot lately and I’m really pleased with it.
I hope you all are having a nice realxing Sunday! Take care!!
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Highlight under the eyebrows with Crystal.
- Blend in Transition above the crease.
- Right under Transition blend in Hashtag.
- In the crease and a bit over blend in Wine N Dine.
- Blend in Brownie Point in the crease and blend out well.
- Apply Teddy Bear to the outer V and blend outwards and up in the crease.
- Over the middle mobile eyelid apply Cranberry Splash.
- Apply So Jelly over the inner mobile eyelid.
- Highlight in the inner corner of the eye using Ploof.
- Along the lower lashline apply Teddy Bear.
- Right under Teddy Bear blend in Wine N Dine.
- In the inner part under the lower lashline apply Toffee.
- Line upper and lower waterline using Urban Decay’s Waterline Eyepencil in Rail.
- Apply Inglot’s AMC Eyeliner Gel 74 and make a wing.
- Apply Eyeko’s skinny brush mascara and put on Ardell’s Natural Wispies in Black.
- Contour the face using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. On the cheeks apply Sigma’s Cheeky Powder Blush.
- On the lips apply Motives Cosmetics Rich Formula Lipstick Pink Sand and over it apply a bit of Yves Saint Laurent Gloss Volupté 1 Golden.
- Set the makeup with Motives Cosmetics No More Shine Make Up Setting Spray. Done!