Me and my family just came back from a week in Stockholm. It’s been really nice and Stockholm is as always such a beautiful city with so many things to do. We’ve really been enjoying this week together. We didn’t do much shopping but one day we visitied The Mall of Scandinavia and there I bought myself two gorgeous gel eyeliners from Inglot. I’ve been wanting to try them out for over a year now and finally I got two of them. I will make a post about them further on.
The look I show you today is purple with blendings in orange and yellow. I love this combination of colors. To it I matched with a pink lipstick. I think it’s a fun look you can use for a special occasion or a party.
I hope all of you’re great and I’ll try to update the blog soon again. ❤
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s primer potion anti-aging. Highlight under the eyebrows with Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow White Lies.
- Blend in Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow Lemon Drop over the brow bone.
- Right under Lemon Drop blend in Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow Morocco.
- Blend in Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow Curfew in the crease and blend outwards.
- To the outer V apply Nabla’s eyeshadow Mimesis and blend up in the crease and outwards.
- Apply NYX Jumbo eyepencil in MILK over the mobile eyelid. In the inner corner of the eye and inner part of the mobile eyelid apply Nabla’s eyeshadow Madreperla.
- Over the middle mobile eyelid apply Nabla’s eyeshadow Lilac Wonder.
- Over the outer mobile eyelid apply Nabla’s eyeshadow Cattleya.
- Along the lower lashline apply Nabla’s eyeshadow Mimesis.
- Blend out Mimesis with Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow Morocco.
- Line upper and lower waterline with Urban Decay’s 24/7 Waterline Eyepencil in Rail .
- Apply Illamasqua’s precision gel eyeliner in Infinity and make a wing.
- Apply Eyeko’s long & tall Skinny brush mascara and apply Red Cherry Lashes nr 110.
- Contour the face using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour kit and apply Sephora’s blush in Romantic Rose.
- Contour the lips using Make Up Store’s Lippencil Fairytale Dream and over it apply Motives Cosmetics Rich Formula Lipstick in Magenta.
- Set the makeup with Urban Decay’s de-slick makeup setting spray. Done!