This is a look I created inspired by a warm yet breezy summer day. I used very soft shimmery colors mixed with a few matte ones just to get a nice soft blending. I added a pair of blue false eyelashes to finish the look and even though you can go strong on the lipcolor here I prefered a soft glossy shade just to enhance the eyes even more. Probably for a night out I would choose a more intense lipcolor, quite likely in a pink shade.
I used Urban Decay’s Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette to create the eye makeup.
I hope that you all are having a nice Friday and that you’ll have a wonderful weekend! ❤
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Highlight with Blonde under the eyebrows.
- Blend in Stark over the brow bone.
- Above the crease blend in Anaheim.
- Right under Anaheim blend in Zone.
- To the outer corner of the eye apply Punk and blend outwards and up in the crease.
- Apply NYX Jumbo eye pencil in MILK all over the mobile eyelid.
- In the inner corner of the eye and inner part of the mobile eyelid apply Pop.
- Over the inner/middle part of the mobile eyelid apply 1987.
- Over the middle/outer part of the mobile eyelid apply Harajuku.
- Along the lower lashline apply NYX jumbo eye pencil Horse Raddish.
- Over it apply 1987.
- Line upper and lower wanterline with Urban Decay’s 24/7 glide-on eye pencil in INK. Over it tap on Danger.
- Apply Sigma’s Standout eyes gel eyeliner in Liberally Toasted and make a wing.
- Apply Eyeko’s skinny brush mascara and apply Ardell’s Color Impact Demi Wispies in Blue. (On the lower lashles I applied a green mascara.)
- Contour the face using Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit. Apply Sephora’s orange blush on the cheeks.
- Line and color the lips using Marc Jacobs (P)outliner Longwear Lippencil 302 HONEY(BUN). Over it apply Marc Jacobs Lipstick New Nudes 108 HAVE WE MET? Then apply a bit of Yves Saint Laurent Gloss Volupté 1 Golden over.
- Set the makeup with Urban Decay’s Chill make up setting spray. Done!