I’ve been really busy and stressed lately, so finally being able to sit down here with the blog showing you a new look feels very good! Makes me clear my mind at least for a little while.
I made this look a few weeks ago but haven’t been able to organize all the photos until now. The new header for the blog is actually done using this makeup.
It’s now a couple of weeks that I’ve been using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette. I can definately say that it has become one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. I love all the shades and it’s easy to create both simple everyday makeup looks and more dramatic intense makeup looks using it. Perfect to bring with you in vacation.
Right now I’m in Sweden and as usual I brought too much makeup with me. (It’s so hard to choose that I always end up bringing more than I need to) When we go for just a week it’s different, then I try to bring just the necessary but when we’ll stay for a longer period like now, I always have a hard time to think rationally. If I don’t bring most of my favorites with me I always think I’m going to miss them so they normally get a place in the bag.
Mostly, these first days, I’ve actually been using the Modern Renaissance palette even though to be completely honest, it’s not that I’m doing much makeup in this period so right now I really wonder what I’ll do with all the makeup I brought with me… I hope my motivation comes back soon!
I hope you guys are doing great! I want to wish you all a fantastic summer whether you’re working or are in vacation!
- Prime the eyelids with Too Faced shadow insurance. Highlight under the eyebrows with TEMPERA.
- Blend in BURNT ORANGE above the crease.
- Right under blend in REALGAR.
- Blend in LOVE LETTER in the crease and blend outwards.
- Apply NYX Jumbo eyepencil in MILK over the mobile eyelid. Over it to the outer mobile eylid apply REALGAR.
- In the inner corner and over the inner/middle mobile eyelid apply PRIMAVERA.
- Under the lower lashline apply CYPRUS UMBER.
- Blend in LOVE LETTER right under CYPRUS UMBER.
- Line upper and lower waterline with Urban Decay’s 24/7 Waterline Eyepencil in Rail.
- Apply Illamasqua’s Precision Gel Eyeliner Infinity and make a wing.
- Apply Eyeko’s long and tall skinny brush mascara and put on Red Cherry Lashes nr 110.
- Contour the face using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit and the Contour Kit. Apply Sephora’s orange blush on the cheeks.
- On the lips apply Stila’s Splash Collection Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in AMALFI.
- Set the makeup up with Urban Decay’s de-slick makeup setting spray. Done!