Finally I’m able to post a new look here on the blog. I’ve been absence for a month, first due to computer problems and then the more time passed by the more I didn’t have the strength to do new makeup looks or create new blog posts. I love makeup so much and for me it’s pure passion but unfortunately when I realized that the time I dedicate in doing new looks sometimes is a complete waste I just felt that I needed a long break. I do have been doing lots of makeup, both on myself and most important on other people, but I haven’t photographed any of them. It’s actually been nice not feeling the need and stress of taking these photos. It can look easy when you look at these kind of pictures but sometimes it takes 300 photos just to get 5 good ones. I think i really needed a break to just clear my mind and get some distance from all the pictures and everything else that comes with them to get back the right motivation again. 🙂
I believe that taking a break sometimes, even from what you love, is the best you can do.
During this month I’ve also been to the seaside here in Tuscany with my family for one week which gave me lots of positive energy!
The look I show you today I made a while back using the Balm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow palette. I do love neutral matte eye makeup looks but I haven’t used this palette ever since I made this look. Personally I need to get a ”wow” feeling when I use eyeshadows but with this these eyeshadows I just don’t get that feeling. The shades don’t stand out enough to make me feel that they’re better or different than others. Too bad I would say because the palette looks amazing. I should probably give it another chance again…
I’m sorry for my awayness and I hope that I’ll be able to post more from now on. I hope all of you are fine and I want to wish you a great weekend! ❤
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Highlight with Matte Malloy under the eyebrows and apply it over the brow bone.
- Blend in Matt Lombardi over the brow bone.
- Right under Matt Lombardi blend in Matt Singh.
- Right over the crease blend in Matt Abdul.
- Apply Matt Hung to the outer part of the mobile eyelid and blend in outwards and up in the crease.
- Apply NYX jumbo eyepencil in MILK over the mobile eyelid and over it apply Matte Malloy.
- Along the lower lashline apply Matte Hung.
- Blend in Matte Singh under matte Hung.
- Apply The Balm Cosmetics Mr Write (Now) Eyeliner Pencil Brian in the waterline.
- Apply Stila’s Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Dark Brown and make a wing.
- Apply Eyeko’s skinny brush mascara.
- Contour the face using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in medium. On the cheeks apply Sephora’s blush Romantic Rose.
- On the lips apply Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Lippencil in Wonderland and over it a transparent lipbalm. Done!
This was how I was dressed this day. The summer hadn’t arrived yet.