Me and my family just came back to Italy after one lovely week in Sweden. We were so lucky with the weather this time. We had around 20-25 degrees and sun every day! It was actually much better weather there than here in Italy.
Lately I haven’t been able to do much makeup and I feel that I really miss it! Tomorrow I’ll be working in a pharmacy outside of Florence where I’ll be the beauty consultant for the Italian brand Euphidra. It’ll be very fun to meet, do consultency and do the makeup on their clients. It always gives me such positive energy and I really love it. So I hope it’ll be a productive and creative day.
This makeup that I show you today is completely made using the fantastic eyeshadows from Nabla Cosmetics. Here I’ve also used my new eyeshadow Fahrenheit as a transition color above the crease. On the pictures you can see how soft and nice it gets when you blend it out. It doens’t even seem to be a darkred color like this.
I hope all of you are great and that you’re having a wonderful spring week.
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer potion anti-aging. Highlight under the eyebrows with Nabla’s eyeshadow Antique White.
- Blend in Nabla’s eyeshadow Peach Velvet over the brow bone.
- Right under blend in Nabla’s eyeshadow Fahrenheit.
- In the crease and just a bit over blend in Nabla’s eyeshadow Wild Side.
- Apply Nabla’s eyeshadow Mimesis to the outer part of the mobile eyelid and blend outwards and up in the crease.
- Apply NYX Jumbo Eyepencil in Milk over the mobile eyelid and over it apply Nabla’s eyeshadow Lazy Days, also to the inner corner of the eye.
- Apply NYX Jumbo Eyepencil in Milk also along the lower lashline and over it apply Nabla’s eyeshadow Atmosphere.
- Line the waterline with Kryolan’s Kajal Beige.
- Apply Illamasqua’s precision geleyeliner Infinity and make a wing.
- Apply Eyeko’s skinny brush mascara and apply Ardell’s Color Impact Demi Wispies in Plum.
- Contour the face using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. On the cheeks apply Sephora’s blush Romantic Rose nr10.
- On the lips apply NYX Butter Gloss Maple Blondie.
- Set the makeup with Urban Decay’s De-Slick makeup setting spray. Done!