Even though it’s been rainy and kind of cold for a couple of days here in Florence you can feel that the summer is very close. Finally the days are longer again and that gives you definately much more energy. This makeup represents in colors the summer feelings I start to feel inside.
The best way to create a soft smokey makeup (in any color) is to have patience while blending the colors together and of course the use of good professional makeup brushes. My absolute favorite brushes come from Sigma and Bdellium Tools. The best about them is of course that they do an amazing job while applying products and blending colors but also that after you’ve cleaned and dried them they remain the same wash after wash. I’ve been using these brushes for over two years now and love them. If you want any suggestions or have any questions about makeup brushes feel free to ask me.
I finally created a public Facebook page dedicated only for makeup. If you want and are interested to follow me there you can go and like Maria Bergmark Makeup. I would really appreciate it! It’s also a great way for me to stay in contact with all of you who loves makeup as much as me.
Wish a wonderful start of this new week!
- Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay’s eyeshadow primer anti-aging. Sweep in Makeup Geeks eyeshadow White Lies over the brow bone.
- Highlight under the eyebrows with Motives Cosmetics eyeshadow Crème Fresh.
- Blend in Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow Lemon Drop above the crease.
- Right under Lemon Drop blend in Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow Morocco.
- In the crease blend in Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow Wisteria.
- Apply Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow Curfew to the outer mobile eyelid and blend outwards and up in the crease.
- Over the mobile eyelid apply Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow Sorbet.
- In the inner corner of the eye apple Motives Cosmetics eyeshadow Pink Diamond.
- Along the lower lashline apply Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow Curfew.
- Blend out Curfew with Makeup Geek’s eyeshadow Morocco.
- Line upper and lower waterline with Urban Decay’s 24/7 Waterline Eyepencil RAIL.
- Apply Stila’s Stay All Day waterproof liquid eyeliner Intense Black and make a wing.
- Apply Eyeko’s skinny brush mascara and apply Ardell’s Natural Lashes nr 104.
- Contour the face using Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. On the cheeks apply Sephora’s blush Romantic Rose nr10.
- On the lips apply Nabla’s Diva Crime modern matte lipstick VERTIGO.
- Set the makeup with Urban Decay’s De-Slick makeup setting spray. Done!