Började dagen med min joggingrunda, var rätt trött men nu känns det riktigt bra.
Dagens sminkning är inspirerad av Bruna Tavares som ni hittar här.
Ha en riktigt bra söndag!
Started this Sunday with my morningrun, I was really tired but now it feels good.
Today’s make up is inspired by Bruna Tavares that you find here.
Have a really nice Sunday!
- Prime the eye with Too Faced shadow insurance and put on tape for a precise application.
- Blend in a matte darkbrown eyeshadow starting in the outer corner blending it up into the crease. Over the crease blend in a matte lightbeige eyeshadow and highlight under the eyebrows with a matte white eyeshadow.
- Apply NYX jumbo eye pencil in MILK over the mobile eyelid and over it pack on a light gold eyeshadow.
- Apply MAC’s fluidline eye-liner gel Blacktrack and make a wing. Take off the tape.
- Under the eye first apply NYX MILK pencil making it continue under the black eyeliner wing. Apply a green eyeshadow from the inner corner to the middle and under the eyeliner wing, Under the rest mix a darkgrey glittery eyeshadow with a darkbrown glittery eyeshadow and apply it from the outer corner to more or less the middle. Let the green continue a bit under the greybrown.
- Line upper and lower waterline with Urban Decay’s 24/7 glide-on eye pencil DEMOLITION.
- Apply mascara and put on false eyelashes.
- As a face contour use Bronzing Veil. Apply Crème Blush with the fingers over the cheeks and highlight the cheekbones with Luminize.
- On the lips apply Urban Decay’s Stardust Sparkling Lipgloss ANDROMEDA. Done!