En sotad sminkning med lite glitter för en glänsande fredags kväll!
A smokey make up with some glitter for a shiny Friday night!
- I primed my eye with Urban Decay’s Primer Potion and started to apply VIRGIN, nr1, over the whole mobile eyelid into the inner corner. I put on tape for a precise application.
- I blended in BUCK, nr2, over the crease. Then I blended in CREEP, nr3, into the outer corner blending it up in the crease and bit over. I just took a little eyeshadow blending it out well.
- Then just in the outer corner over the crease, I blended in TOAST, nr4. I highlighted with VIRGIN, nr1, under the eyebrows.
- I applied Bobbi Browns gel eyeliner making a wing. Then over the black eyeliner from the middle to the outer corner I applied Urban Decay’s heavy metal eyeliner BAKED. I took off the tape.
- Under the eye I applied KIKO’s colour shock long lasting eyeshadow ”Golden Earth”. In the inner corner of the eye over that eyeshadow I applied the glitter eyeliner BAKED.
- I put on mascara and the false eyelashes from Ardell. On the cheeks I used blush, nr5, from MAC’s 168 palette and over the cheekbones a applied a bit of Benefit’s Sun Beam. On the lips I used KIKO’s Velvet Mat Lipstick 605 ”Rosso Geranio”. Done!