🙂 Idag kände jag bara för mycket färg och glitter. Blev en arabisk inspirerad make up. Drog på mig peruken också, haha!
Hoppas ni alla har en bra fredag!
🙂 Today I just felt for a playful look with lots of color and glitter. I made an arabic inspired make up. I also put on the wig, haha!
Hope you all are having a nice Friday!
- I primed my eye with Urban Decay’s primer potion and applied NYX jumbo eye pencil in MILK over the mobile eyelid.
- I started to apply the purple eyeshadow, nr1, over the whole mobile eyelid. I put on scotch tape in the outer corner to get precise lines.
- I applied the blue eyeshadow, nr2, in the outer V and blended it up in crease. I added more eyeshadow until I was satisfied. To get some more intensity I applied a bit of the darkblue eyeshadow, nr3, just into the outer V and blended it out.
- I blended in the pink eyeshadow, nr4, over the crease and highlighted with the light beige eyeshadow, nr5, under the eyebrows and I also applied a bit of it into the inner corner of the eye.
- I took of the tape. I now applied the black gel eyeliner making a wing right under the eyeshadow wing.
- Under the eye from the middle to the outer corner I applied the black eyeshadow, nr6, and from the middle to the inner corner the darkpurple eyeshadow, nr7. I lined upper and lower waterline with a black kohl pencil.
- I now took Urban Decay’s heavy metal glitter eyeliner ”Metalhead” and applied it all over the eyelid and under the eye mostly in the inner corner, right over the purple eyeshadow.
- I put on mascara and the false eyelashes from Ardell. On the cheeks I applied Elf’s cream blush ”Heartbreaker” and on the cheekbones I applied Elf’s all over stick ”Spotlight”. On the lip I used KIKO’s Luscious cream – creamy lipstick 517 ”Rosa Fluo”. Done!