Fredag, bara det låter bra! För att göra dagen lite extra speciell blir dagens sminkningen en riktig färgklick. Hoppas ni får en bra start på helgen!
Friday, just that sounds good! To make this day extra speciel I made a real colorbomb to make up. Hope you’ll get a good start of the weekend!
- I primed my eye with Too Faced Shadow Insurance and applied NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in MILK over the mobile eyelid. I put on tape for a precise application.
- I started in the inner corner and applied the white eyeshadow, nr1. After that I applied the light yellow eyeshadow, nr2, followed by the light orange eyeshadow, nr3.
- Over the crease I blended in the beige eyeshadow, nr4.
- In the outer V I applied the bluepurple eyeshadow, nr5, and blended it out keeping it just in the outer corner and outer crease. I highlighted under the eyebrows with the other white eyeshadow, nr6.
- I applied KIKO’s Colour Shock long lasting eyeshadow ”Lagoon Blue” as an eyeliner making a long wing. I took off the tape.
- Under the eye I first applied NYX MILK pencil and over it starting from the inner corner, the light yellow eyeshadow, nr2, followed by the light orange eyeshadow, nr3. Then in the outer corner I applied the bluepurple eyeshadow, nr5, letting it continue under the eyeliner wing.
- I lined my waterline with a white eyepencil, put on mascara and false eyelashes.
- On the cheeks I used Sephora’s blush ”Romantic Rose” and on the cheekbones Benefit’s Sun Beam. On the lips I used Sephora’s Ultra Vinyl Lip Pencil 04 ”Coral Glow”. Done!