Solen verkar ha hittat tillbaka till Florens vilket gör att jag känner för riktigt färgglada sminkningar. Idag en helt matt men färgglad variant.
Har jag sagt att jag älskar denna 120 matta paletten!? 🙂
The sun seems to have found its way back to Florence which makes me feel like doing really colorful make ups. Today another matte but colorful variety.
Have a said that I love this 120 matte palette!? 🙂
- I primed my eye with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I put on tape for a precise application.
- I started to apply the blue eyeshadow, nr1, in the outer V blending it out, just keeping it in the outer corner and outer crease.
- Over the crease I mixed the light purple and light brown, nr2 and nr3, and blended them in. I highlighted under the eyebrows with the whitebeige eyeshadow, nr4.
- I applied NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in MILK over the mobile eyelid and started to apply the yellow eyeshadow, nr5, in the inner corner of the eye. After the yellow I applied the orange eyeshadow, nr6, followed by the lightblue eyeshadow, nr7, on the middle lid. On the outer lid I applied the purple eyeshadow, nr8. I blended out any transitions.
- I applied ZOEVA’s cream eyeliner ”Denim Bar” and took off the tape.
- Under the eye I first applied NYX MILK pencil and over it in the inner corner the lightpink eyeshadow, nr9. Then under the rest of the eye I applied the pink eyeshadow, nr10. I lined my waterline with NYX MILK pencil and applied the lightblue eyeshadow, nr7, over it.
- I put on mascara and false eyelashes. On the cheeks I used Elf’s cream blush ”Heartbreaker” and on the cheekbones Benefit’s Sun Beam. On the lips I applied NYX soft matte lip cream ”Antwerp”. Done!