Idag firar vi Mors dag i Sverige så jag önskar alla underbara mammor en fantastisk dag!!
Idag blir det en helt matt sminkning förutom lite glans på kindbenen.
Today we celebrate Mothers Day in Sweden, so I wish all you wonderful mothers a fantastic day!!
Today I made a completely matte make up besides for some shine on the cheekbones.
- I primed my eye with Urban Decay’s Primer Potion and put on tape for a precise application.
- I started to apply the purple eyeshadow, nr1, in the outer V, blending it out up until the middle crease. I blended in some more color. To create some intesity I applied and blended in the two brown eyeshadow, nr2 and nr3, in the outer V.
- Over the crease I blended in the light brown eyeshadow, nr4.
- I applied NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in MILK over the eyelid. I applied a mix of the two pink and lightpurple eyeshadows, nr5 and nr6, to the outer lid. On the middle lid I applied the salmon pink eyeshadow, nr7, and in the inner part of the lid I applied the lightblue eyeshadow, nr8.
- I highlighted under the eyebrows with the lightbeige eyeshadow, nr9. I applied ZOEVA’s cream eyeliner ”Cocoa Bean” making a wing. I took off the tape.
- Under the lower lashline a applied the plum colored eyeshadow, nr10. I lined my upper and lower waterline with the brown eyepencil from H&M.
- I put on mascara and false eyelashes. On the cheeks I applied Elf’s cream blush ”Tease” and on the cheekbones I applied a bit of Elf’s all over stick ”Spotlight”. On the lips I used NYX soft matte lip cream ”Addis Ababa”. Done!