Sminkning inspirerad av den super begåvade och ursnygga Maryam Maquillage. Hon har en video tutorial på hur man gör denna look.
Too Faced ögonskuggor är helt fantastiska! De sitter som berget hela dagen utan att försvinna och är fantastiska att sota med! Verkligen älskar denna palett!
Look inspired by the super talented and gorgeous Maryam Maquillage. She has a video tutorial on how to create this look.
Too Faced eyeshadow are completely fantastic! They stay on during the whole day without fade away and they are fantastic to blend with! I’m in love with this palette!
- I primed my eye with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I put on tape for a precise application.
- I started in the outer V, applying ”Un-Veil”, nr1, and continued to cut the crease with it. I blended it out well and added more color until I was satisfied. Then I blended in ”I Do”, nr2 over the crease, blending it a bit into ”Un-Veil”.
- I applied ”Kiss the Bride”, nr3, under the eyebrows and under it over the crease I gently blended in ”Cut the cake”, nr4.
- In the outer V over ”Un-Veil” I started to apply and blend in ”First dance”, nr5. Blend it well together with Un-Veil. The just close to the outer eyebrow I applied ”Bouquet Toss”, nr6, and also into the inner corner of the eye.
- Now over the eyelid I first applied NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in MILK and over it the eyeshadow ”Honeymoon”, nr7. Then on the outer third of the lid I applied ”Ever after”, nr8.
- I applied Bobbi Brown’s black gel eyeliner creating a wing. (Now I took of the tape.)
- I lined upper and lower lashline with Too Faced Perfect Eyes waterproof Eyeliner ”Perfect Navy” and applied it along lower lashline. I smudged it out and over I applied the eyeshadow ”Ever after”, nr8.
- I put on mascara and false eyelashes. On the cheeks I used Sephora’s blush ”Romantic Rose” and over the cheekbones I applied Elf’s Radiance Enhancer ”Golden”. On the lips I used NYX Lipstick ”Peach Bellini”.