En enkel soft sminkning i ljus rosa och gråa färger. Passar bra som vardags sommar sminkning. Jag använde ett knallrosa läppstift till för att bryta av lite, men det går absolut lika bra med naturella eller ljusrosa läppar.
A simple soft make up in light pink and grey colors. Fits good as an everyday summer makeup. I used a fucsia colored lipstick for some more color, but you can just keep the lips neutral or lightpink as well.
- I primed my eye with Too Faced Shadow Insurance and applied NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in MILK over the mobile eyelid.
- I started to apply the matte light pink eyeshadow, nr1, over the whole mobile eyelid. Then I took a soft blending brush blending in the matte light grey eyeshadow, nr2, starting from the outer corner blending in and over the crease.
- To create some soft intensity I took the matte dark grey, nr3, with a smaller blending brush, blending it in into the outer V and blending it up in the crease.
- Now over the crease I blended in FOXY, nr4. I highlighted with BOOTYCALL, nr5, under the eyebrows and applied it in the inner corner of the eye.
- Now I applied the black gel eyeliner from Bobbi Brown creating a wing.
- Under the eye close to the inner corner I applied the matte pink eyeshadow, nr6, and under the rest of the eye I applied a mix of the two grey eyeshadow, nr2 and nr3.
- I lined my waterline with NYX MILK pencil and over it I applied the purple eyeshadow, nr7. I put on mascara and the false eyelashes from H&M.
- On the cheeks I applied Elf’s cream blush ”Tease” and on the cheekbones I applied a bit of Elf’s all over stick ”Spotlight”. On the lips I applied with a lipbrush Sleek’s POUT PAINT in ”Pinkini”. Done!