Här kommer en somrig färgglad sminkning. Jag la till lite guld under eyeliner vingen.
Here comes a summerish colorful make up. I added some gold under the eyeliner wing.
- I primed my eye with Too Faced Shadow Insurance and applied NYX jumbo Eye Pencil in MILK over the mobile eyelid.
- I started to apply the gold eyeshadow, nr1, in the inner corner of the eye and over the mobile eyelid.
- I applied the pinkpurple eyeshadow, nr2, in the outer crease and blended it up a bit in the crease. I blended in the lightbrown eyeshadow, nr3, over the crease and into the pinkpurple. I highlighted under the eyebrows with the beigepink eyeshadow, nr4,
- I applied ZOEVA’s cream eyeliner ”Night Violet” making a wing in the outer corner.
- Under the eye I first applied NYX MILK pencil and over it from the middle to outer corner the purple eyeshadow, nr5. From the middle to the inner corner I applied the green eyeshadow, nr6.
- Under the eyeliner wing a draw a fine liner of gold with Make Up Forevers Aqua Liner.
- I lined my waterline with NYX MILK pencil, put on mascara and false eyelashes. The lipstick I used is called Summer Pink and comes Maybelline, nr 148. On the cheeks I used Elf’s cream blush Tease and on the cheek bones I applied Elf’s all over stick Golden Peach. Done!