Här kommer en annan variant på en sminkning gjord med Sleeks Sunset Palett. Den påminner om sminkningen Sunset jag gjorde men här har jag använt mig av de andra ögonskuggorna, en mer varm bruntonig sminkning. Älskar den här paletten!
Here comes another version of a make up made by using Sleek’s Sunset Palette. It reminds of the make up Sunset I made but here I used the other eyeshadows, a more warm browntoned make up. I love this palette!
- I primed my eye with Urban Decay’s Primer Potion and started to apply a black gel eyeliner along the whole upper lashline, creating a wing in the outer corner, and under the half lower lashline. I then smudged it out.
- I took the black eyeshadow, nr 1, and applied it gently over the black eyeliner in the outer part blending it out, I also applied it under the eye.
- I applied the brown shiny eyeshadow, nr2, sidelong the black eyeshadow and blended it in well. Sidelong the brown eyeshadow I blended in the bronze gold eyeshadow, nr3.
- In the inner corner of the eye I applied beigegold eyeshadow, nr4.
- I blended in the red eyeshadow, nr5, lightly over the crease. I down blended a bit with FREESTYLE, nr6. I highlighted under the eyebrows with KINKY, nr7.
- Under the lower lashline I applied a bit of the bronze red eyeshadow, nr8.
- I lined my upper and lower lashline with a brown eye pencil, put on mascara, false eyelashes and lipstick. Done!