Här kommer en somrig sminkning med rosa, lila, blått och grönt.
Here comes a summerish make up with pink, purple, blue and green.
- I primed my eye with Urban Decay Primer Potion and applied NYX Jumob Eye Pencil in MILK over the mobile eyelid.
- In the inner corner of the eye I applied the lightpink eyeshadow, nr1. Then over the mobile eyelid I applied the pink eyeshadow, nr2.
- I took the lightbrown eyeshadow, nr3, and blended it in over the crease.
- In the outer corner of the eye I applied the purple eyeshadow, nr4, and blended it in in the outer V and into the crease.
- I highlighted under the eyebrow with eyeshadow nr5.
- Under the eye I first applied NYX MILK pencil and over it from inner corner to the middle I applied the green eyeshadow, nr6. Then from the middle to the outer corner I applied the blue eyeshadow, nr7. I lined my waterline with NYX MILK pencil and applied the green eyeshadow, nr6, over it.
- I applied a black gel eyeliner, put on mascara and false eyelashes. The lipstick I used is Isadora ”Tropical Pink”.