- I primed my eyelid with Too Faced Shadow Insurance and applied NYX Jumbo eye pencil MILK over the mobile lid.
- I started to apply the light gold eyehshadow, nr 1, over the whole mobile eyelid leaving the outer corner without eyeshadow.
- I took a blending brush and blended the lightbrown eyeshadow, nr 2, over the crease.
- I applied the turquoise eyeshadow, nr3, in the outer corner and blended it a bit up on the crease but keeping it mostly in the outer corner.
- I applied a bit of the MILK pencil also under the eye with a small concealer brush and applied the ice blue eyeshadow, nr 4, under the eye with an angled brush. I highlighted under the eyebrown with the lightbeige eyeshadow, nr 5.
- I applied ELF’s black cream eyeliner making a small wing. I applied NYX Milk pencil in the waterline extanding a line under the black wing. I put on mascara and false eyelashes.
- On the cheeks I used ELF’s Cream Blush and on the cheek boned ELF’s all over stick for some highlighting. On the lips I used Isadora’s Lipstick nr 163 called Coral Glow.