- I primed my eyelid and put on a high tech lighter. I applied the white eyeshadow in the inner corner of the eye and as a highlighter under the eyebrow.
- I applied the yellow right after the white.
- I applied the orange after the yellow eyeshadow.
- I applied the pink eyeshadow almost in the outer corner.
- I put on a tape for more precision and took a small shading brush and applied the red in the outer corner.
- Under the eye I first put a black kohl pencil and smudged it before applying a black eyeshadow over. I also applied black in the upper and lower waterline. Then I applied a black eyeliner, put on mascara and false eyelashes.